About the role
As the first point of contact, you will have a demonstrated ability in meeting and greeting, answering and directing all phone/email enquiries, scheduling appointments and maintaining effective internal communication practices.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the role
- Professional, highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task with excellent time management and attention to detail skills;
- A proven track record working well in a team, along with the ability to work autonomously;
- A positive and professional attitude and immaculate personal presentation;
- IT literacy with a proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Driver’s license and own vehicle.
- High attention to detail
- Must have mindset to make fearless decisions at times
- Ability to handle fast paced, high pressure environment
The key duties for this role include:
- Responding to incoming customer inquiries;
- Booking meetings as required;
- Capability to perform administrative duties as they arise;
- Coordinating daily update email to all staff; and
- Filling orders and completing mail, printing and binding.
- Data entry and managing tasks within the company CRM software
- Competitive remuneration
- Reward and recognition incentives