Night Shift Machine Operator
We are currently recruiting several casual machine operator positions for both morning and afternoon shifts.
The role will suit experienced Machine Operators who have worked with Filling, Labelling, Packing and Process Machinery in an FMCG environment.
- Efficient operation of Filling, labelling, packing and process machinery.
- Meeting Production line targets
- Ability to setup and adjust machinery and resolve basic mechanical issues
- Accurate document and QC recording
- Start up and close down line procedure
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- Experience operating filling, labelling, packaging and process machinery
- Drive and ability to meet production line targets
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills
- An understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Sound mechanical aptitude
- Your own transport, as shift times operate outside of public transportation hours.
In return you can expect:
- Ongoing work
- Potential for progression in a growing manufacturing business
- Competitive pay scales
- Safe & Healthy Work Environment
- Great team support
If you possess the necessary skills and work well in a fast paced manufacturing environment, we welcome your application.
Job Type: Casual