- Help manage A$1B equities, investments, assets across core and concentrated portfolios.
- Be a leader able to forge honest and transparent relationships with the highest level of confidentiality and loyalty.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and be a strategic and analytical thinker.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements
- Ability to manage assets and investments within the family trusts and manage portfolios
- Manage assets of approx. $1B combined
- Monitor and review budgets and forecasts
- Oversee and assist owners, property managers in the implementation of business plans for each asset
- Oversee day to day management of assets
- Ensure capital and project expenditure is as per approved strategies and budgets
- Implement and strategize to maximize portfolio profitability
- Fund manager, portfolio manager, trust manager or investment manager experience
- Previous wealth management experience
- Proven experience in increasing asset management profits
- Prior experience within an asset management capacity
- Experience with process improvement, insurance, superannuation
- Passion for gaining efficiencies through process improvement
- Excellent at key stakeholder management, highly organised, professional and accountable with excellent attention to detail.
- Previous business analyst experience having specialized within the superannuation industry
- Requirements planning analysis, managing requirement elicitation & traceability, workflow and plan execution
- Strong excel, financial modelling and organizational skills
- You will be expected to provide premium asset management to not only the organisation’s owned assets, but for high net-worth investors and ASX Listed organisations with existing and expanding portfolios.
- Experience in the real estate industry, commercial property industry, development industry and knowledge of Property Managers or Asset Managers
- Experience managing A grade assets (commercial/industrial)
- Performing various aspects of due diligence in the execution of potential investment and management of existing assets
- The Analyst will be responsible for performing various research, financial analysis, modelling and presentation functions in order to support the development of investment strategies and identify attractive transaction opportunities
- Building tax, accounting and debt schedules into detailed asset models
- Ensuring appropriate operational and capital structure sensitivities;
- Ability to tackle more complex financial models under the guidance of seniors
- Planning and completion of due diligence tasks including:
- Asset risk evaluation
- Cash flow analysis
- Precedent transactions and comparable company analysis
- Market comparisons and operational bench marking
- Relevant experience, preferably 2-5 years in investment banking, superannuation, advisory, consulting, fund management (private equity experience is an asset)
About the Client
- Our client is a privately-owned company who develops commercial, residential buildings throughout Australia.