About the business
Our client is a leading transport refrigeration manufacturing company. They primarily manufacture and install Truck refrigeration units on new Trucks including Vans at times, as well as fabricating new truck bodies.
About the role
They require an experienced individual to join the team in the Vehicle Fibreglass insulation section.
The role will include insulating & fibre glassing these vehicles.
Benefits and perks
- Work for a reputable company
- Easy access to public transport.
- Full-time work 8:00 am to 4:30pm.
- Opportunity to grow within the business.
Skills and experience
Previous experience is MUST for this position
- With fibreglass & laminating.
- Reliable with a ‘can do’ approach
- Some building/woodwork experience
- Cutting of raw fibreglass products
- Mixing resins
- Fiberglass Gel Coating
- Like to work as part of a team
- Work safely and accurately
- Hand and power tools
- Hand rolling
- Communicate effectively with others
They are an equal opportunity employer, with a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol in the workplace and they conduct random testing, so if this doesn’t resonate with you, best not apply.