ARE YOU A CABINET MAKER SEEKING A FRESH START?
Your new company
Our Client is a medium sized joinery company currently expanding at a rapidly within Melbourne’s South eastern suburbs. Specialising in high end commercial joinery they are now in the process of expanding as their clientele has grown. Seeking an experienced qualified cabinet maker to work within the factory.
Your new role
As a qualified cabinet maker your duties include:
- Knock up of high-end joinery.
- Read plans.
- Work as a team.
- Input your attention to detail as an experienced cabinet maker.
- Potential to get out onsite.
What you’ll need to succeed
- All hand tools, including cordless drills.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Prove to be highly reliable.
- Minimum certificate III in cabinet making.
- Current Drivers Licence and own transport.
- White Card would be a bonus.
- Have proven industry experience.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive Hourly Rate starting from $27.00/Ph to $36.50/Ph
- Working in a modern factory and using state of the art machinery.
- Great work culture and work environment.
- Working with an Industry Leader
- Immediate Trail.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward an up-to-date copy of your
CV to: email@example.com